torsdag 23. mai 2013

Mr. Toad


Hello everybody! I have a new page for A Sprinkle of Imagination today.
Finally we had a beautiful weekend with a taste of summer in Norway, and me and my girls were out gardening for a whole day:-) Sometimes gardening can get pretty exciting for little girls, especially when Mr. Toad shows up! My oldest was ready to get a zoo started, but after a while we came to the understanding that Mr. Toad had to go out in the woods to find Mrs. Toad;-)

I loved how the pictures turned out so I just had to scrap them right a way. And what papers could be more perfect than Glitz Design: Color Me Happy Bits & Pieces. I cut up the paper to make small cards and I also had a sheet from the Color Me Happy 8x8 Paper Pad



I placed a bunch of tags around the page, some from Ranger and some from an unknown manufacturer. The page is simply embellished with a few buttons and some word stickers.





Pin It

3 kommentarer:

  1. Hærlig fargebombe! Tøfft med all den forskejllige teksten.
    Ha en fin fin kveld!

    SvarSlett
  2. It's hard to find well-informed people in this particular subject, however, you seem like you know what you're talking abоut!
    Thanks

    Also visit my blog post lion head tattoos

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for kommentaren:-)