lørdag 15. juni 2013

morning bliss. GDT at Scrap around the world

Eg var jo så heldig å vinna den første utfordringa til Scrap around the world! Så då fekk eg muligheten til og væra gjestedesigner hos dei denne månaden. Sjekk ut den fantastiske utfordringa dei har denne gongen!

I was so lucky to win the first challenge to Scrap around the world! So then I got the opportunity to be a guest designer for them this month. Check out the amazing challenge they have this time!


"I was inspired by both the colours & the theme of the mood board.
 Pink & mint green are two of my favourite colours & I love how they compliment each other"



 "I loved the camera theme as I am addicted to my mobile phone camera & take hundreds of picture of my daughters each month, hoping for the perfect shot!  I adore this photo of them eating breakfast together & laughing happily!!"


Check out this great sketch and mood board!




Pin It

2 kommentarer:

  1. Congrats on being our guest designer! You create beautifully and love ur style :)

    SvarSlett
  2. Such a fabulous page! Just love your take on this challenge! Love your work so much, Arnlaug! I hope you'll come play with us at CSI again soon!

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for kommentaren:-)