tirsdag 26. august 2014

5 ~ Prima Build a page

This weekend I was at a crop in lovely Egersund, meeting a lot of other scrappers. I had the best time and got so much inspiration and good energy from all these awsome, creative ladies:-)

The next days I will show you the projects I made, but first up my take on the latest sketch at Prima. This sketch is just my kind of sketch and I had a great time making a layout from it:-)




















My layout is a romantic mixed media page. It's about my oldest daughter and it describes how she is now at the age of 5.


I used a lot of Prima goodies on my page. The paper, flowers and many of the embellishements is all from my Prima stash. 




Pin It

4 kommentarer:

  1. Kjempe koselig å få treffe deg i helgen, bare synd den gikk så fort.
    Du laget så masse fint og jeg forelsket meg totalt i denne LOen her, den er bare nyyyydelig -selv om det er litt "juks" med sånne flotte fotomodeller du har hi hi.

    SvarSlett
  2. Oh my, this is so very beautiful!!! stunning layout!! Love all the texture, the flowers and other pretty details! Gorgeous!

    SvarSlett
  3. Och den här... är lika läcker som den här ovan! Otroligt fin!

    SvarSlett
  4. This page is so gorgeous!!! So much detail and amazing textures!!! I am a new follower...Love your work!

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for kommentaren:-)